Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 (Jan. 2014)

This is sort of a busy week, with the kids getting back into the groove of school and things changing otherwise. But I don't want to give up my "ME TIME" i.e. Reading time so with that in mind, I'm joining in the Bout of Books 9.0.
Here are my Bout of Books goals.
1. Read 5 books minimum this week.
2. At least three of these need to be from books I already own and have been meaning to read for a while.
3. I'm going to try to comment on blogs and get to know fellow bloggers.


That's it, not stressing myself out over this!
Books to Read -- I'm not going to insist on certain books beyond getting these three recommended reads off my TBR since I own them already.
  • Night Owl M. Pierce 
  • What's Left of Me Amanda Maxlyn
  •  Until You Penelope Douglas. 


UPDATES
1/6
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books read: Night Owl M. Pierce


1/7
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 3
Books read: After the Storm Maya Banks, Rome Jay crownover


1/8
Number of books I've read today:2
Total number of books I've read:5
Books read:At Any Price Brenna Aubrey, Takedown Twenty Janet Evanovich


1/9 Number of books I've read today:2
Total number of books I've read:7
Books read:Until You Penelope Douglas, Lucky Number Four Amanda Jason


1/10 Number of books I've read today:2
Total number of books I've read:9
Books read:Pull Rachel Van Dyken, Arsen Mia Asher


1/11 Number of books I've read today:1
Total number of books I've read:10
Books read: Read Chase by Cassia Leo and Started Shatter by Rachel Van Dyken


1/12 Number of books I've read today:1
Total number of books I've read:11
Books read:Shatter Rachel Van Dyken

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great goals and it's good not to stress out. Any reading is reading. :)

    My Goals

    ReplyDelete