Monday, January 6, 2014

Seriously Series Reading Challenge 2014

Okay, so I sign on for several reading challenges every year and this one is right up my alley. I'm a huge huge series reader. So without further ado..Here is my goal post for this challenge.

If you want to sign up you can do so HERE


Reading the Paranormal - 2014 Seriously Series Reading Challenge






My goals for this challenge:
Series started in 2014 - Seriously Serious. Series started before 2014 - Seriously Spectacular Series Star (but of course)


ROUND 1 Count

SERIES STARTED BEFORE 2014

COMPLETED:
TO READ:
Going to try to list these by release dates for those I am caught up with except for new Releases.
After the Storm, Maya Banks KGI book #8
Broken Blade, J.C. Daniels Colbana Files Book #3
Rome Jay Crownover Marked Men book #3
Believe Erin McCarthy True Believers book #3
UP From the Grave Jeaneine Frost Night Huntress Book #7
My Sweetest Escape Chelsea M. Cameron My Favorite Mistake book #2
World After Susan Ee Penryn & the end of days book #2




SERIES STARTED IN 2014
COMPLETED:
TO READ:
Forever & Always Jasinda Wilder Ever Trilogy #1
Hope Flames Jaci Burton Hope #1
Hard as it Gets Laura Kaye Hard Ink #1




PROGRESS

January
NEW SERIES
Completed
Started/Not Completed


OLD SERIES
Completed
After the Storm, Maya banks, Rome Jay Crownover, Started/Not Completed


No comments:

Post a Comment